Friday, June 06, 2008

Access Ability is joining the Disability 411 podcast

I’m excited to share this news with the regular readers of Access Ability.

A couple of weeks ago, Beth Case, of the
Disability 411 Podcast
Invited me to be a regular contributor to the program. The latest episode of D411 is now up and ready to download , on which, she makes this announcement publicly official.

Needless to say, I’m eager to do this. The opportunity to do something in audio as well as in print here on Access Ability is something I’ve considered for quite a while. Now, thanks to Beth, this is becoming a reality.

I’ve written here before about how much I enjoy the ease of use and accessibility of the
Goldwave
Digital Audio editing program. Now, I’m going to be able to use it even more regularly to produce my segments on D411.

And, on the current D411 show, Beth gives a good primer on transitioning from high school to college for students with disabilities. She raises some key issues that all students with disabilities need to be aware of, so do check it out for that important information.

So, now you know what you need to do…make sure to download the current episode and then check out the future episodes of Disability 411 for news and information regarding the world of disability and accessibility. This has always been a quality, professional podcast, and I am looking forward to adding value to the high standards Beth has set.

I’ll see you soon on D411!

No comments: